Wednesday 14 November 2012

Jailbroken PS3's, PES & My OF

Hi guys, I thought I would make a post about jailbroken PS3's as there has been a few comments on here aswell as in my threads on PESfan & PESGaming. First off although I can see why people jailbrake their PS3's it is not something I recommend or condone.

How it effects PES
Most jailbrake software either stops access or gets you banned from the PSN, this means you are unable to download the Data Packs IG, which in turn means you cant use my OF as it needs the latest data pack (or at least the 1st for the earlier versions). The data packs can't be added any other way so although you can get the latest game patches you can't get the thing you really need.

A Better Option
Although their are other reasons such as being able to install linux & homebrew software I'm sure the reason most people jailbrake their PS3's is to use pirated games. Again I don't condone this but know that alot of people can't afford to buy games all the time as they can be expensive (me included). If you want to get the most out of PES & have other games to play for a reasonable price I suggest signing up to Playstation Plus. You get 3 or 4 free games a month & which is more than enough for anyone, I have a backlog of games on my PS3 that I have either nor played or hardly played since I signed up in May.

It's also pretty cheap, in Australia it's $69.95 for a year (I think) which is less than the cost of one new release game. The games might be a year or two old, but if you havent already played them it's great, I have downloaded around 30 games & the only one I already owned was Red Dead Redemption, but it means I can use my original as a trade in.

On a lighter note....
Ok preach over, here are a few previews of some player faces that will be in this weeks update, also I hope to have a stadium pack for subscribers either tomorrow or Friday.









8 comments:

  1. Hi paul could you give me arsenal jersey short sleeves option 2 pes 2013 on your posting 22 october 2012. Please........ I really want it. You can send it to my email at gusti170280@yahoo.com thanxs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mate, its base red, 20 white, 78 red, 22 white & 28 blue

      Delete
  2. Ok, thanxs mate. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi paul I think its better to use your option on arsenal jersey. Could you tell me the combination the original colour that you use now.I find very hard to back to the original colour again. Plz... Thanxs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The red is 23/1/1 I think & the blue is 0/0/5 mate

      Delete
    2. Hi paul once again, if I want to go back to your arsenal original option what are the combination?

      Delete
  4. And paul if I want to change back to the first one that you choose. Could you tell me the combination?

    ReplyDelete