Friday 9 November 2012

This Weeks Update

Hi guys, I have just sent out this weeks subscriber update, it contains more player face scans/builds & a few updated kits such as the new Montenegro kits.

Also I have updated the stadiums & added the names for all Premier League, League 1 & Eredivisie teams that dont have a IG or created stadium. This adds to the Liga Zon Sagres, Bundesliga & Championship teams I had already done this for.  I will do the same for Serie A, Brazilian League & the Other European Teams for the next update.

Here are a few preview pictures...






 
There are is no doubt a few other things I have forgot I've done that are included.
 
Have a great weekend, Paul

6 comments:

  1. abilities high some players faces are not same :-//
    I hope you can do it this problem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which players do you think have high abilities mate? I'm still working through the player faces it's the thing that takes the longest ;)

      Delete
    2. zuniga,vargas,benatia,shaqiri,tabanou,abdennour,reto ziegler,ruffier,tino costa,b.valero,salvio,capoue,gradel,m'bengue,ospina,dede,armand traore,defour,riviere,atsu,

      Delete
    3. Sorry mate I dont edit the stats of the IG players.

      Delete
    4. Ah ok, well at the moment it's one request per person so which would you like mate?

      Delete