Sunday 16 December 2012

200,000 Views

Hi guys, about 2 minutes ago this blog hit 200,000 view since I started it in July. I started a competion to guess the day this would happen at the end of November.

No one got the exact date but the closest were Bas with the 12th & Hidayat with the 20th, it is the 16th here (just) so I will award the prize to both of you. Please send me a email to paulc2478@gmail.com so I can add you both to the subscribers list (or refund you if you are already subscribers).

Cheers guys for supporting my blog & OF, Paul

4 comments:

  1. Hi mate, i ve sent you my email. I'm already a subscriber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess it on 18th December i guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was the 16th mate, congrats again to the winners

      Delete
    2. @Ahmad al hadi

      hey bro, are you a subscriber?

      Delete