Wednesday 12 December 2012

Online Community & Other Ramblings

Hi guys, I would like to know who would be interested in a online community for users of my OF? After comments from Gavin & Kakarot I think there may be interest for a community where we can all play fair online matches without constantly having to play Real Madrid or Barcelona every game.

I was thinking something along the lines of if you pick a team for a match, you can't use that team again for the next 4 matches so we seem some varation at least. Also it would be nice if you see someone pick a smaller team while you are still choosing then you also go for a smaller team.

Because there are people using this OF from all over the world obviously some lag may be experienced as not every country has access to the same internet speeds as others, what I do suggest though is if you know your internet is a bit slow, then only play when your PS3 is the only thing conected to the internet.

Disconnections can happen for various reasons, but if it can be proved that someone is using disconnection cheats then they will recieve a 2 week ban from the community & a complete ban if caught again.

I'm not sure exactly how it works, but if I am able to see all the results from the community then maybe I could try & get some prizes for the person with the best record at the end each month.

If you are interested let me know in the comments or via email.

Next up many of you would have watched the Manchester derby on Sunday & noticed Rafael's afro has been shaved into what to me looks like a Lego minifig hairstyle. Here are a few options I have tried.





Let me know your thought's on which looks best or any alternate options.

Finally for today Minh from Brisbane sent me a few videos so here thy are for you all to enjoy.




Cheers for reading, Paul

11 comments:

  1. thanks for posted them up paul ,im in brisbane btw lols :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries mate, thanks for sharing & I fixed the post up ;)

      Delete
  2. Thanks Paul this seems like a great idea but it will need some planning tho depending on interested parties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it will, hopefully we get enough interest to make it worthwhile, I will give it a couple of days. I think the main problem with PES online is people get bored of always playing Real or Barcelona so hopefully this can be a solution.

      Delete
  3. I think the top picture looks the best for Rafael.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has to be number 3 for rafael. It doesn't look curly which is how it is , could use hernandez's hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feedback guys, will give Hernandez's hair a try as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the first option obviously, cause he has straight line like in that. The second is awful and the thiird doesn't resemble him :)

    -sonystar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was originally my pick as well until the Hernandez suggestion, pic will be up later

      Delete