Tuesday 12 March 2013

New Errors Page

Hi guys, I do my best to make sure there are no errors in my OF, but sometimes I miss things. I have created a new errors page to replace the transfers page, please post anything you think is wrong & I will add it to the post with a answer.

I have identified lots of small things that the latest Data Pack messed up, but I'm sure there are other things I have missed. Please remember don't just say that something is wrong, but say what it should be. This does not apply to player stats for players who are IG as I will not edit any IG player stats other than to add/remove positions.

Cheers, Paul

6 comments:

  1. Hi Paul ^^
    Some players numbers like Ibrahimovic and I would like if you could replace beckham that you created with the original one so I can fix his hair when i apply gomes hair and I don't know but konami might added his name like ronaldinho when you search for his name you can't find it but the commentator says his name.
    And thank you very much ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing please and I know it's not an error would you please add Nakamura if there is any chance to add him.
    And thank you Paul ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi paul, i don't know if this applies to the rest...but the sweden jersey is still the default umbro kit even after adding your updated sweden pngs. is this right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All noted, in the future please post your comments on the errors page. I will post replies on there later ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi paul what do i observed some players positions messed up & what makes me surprised is goalie play for center forward, center forward played for goalie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know which teams on the errors page mate (makes it quicker for me as I know it will only be some teams) & I will fix them

      Delete