Thursday 19 September 2013

Championship Teams

Hi guys, as some of you would have noticed there is currently a poll on the side of my blog regarding which Championship teams you would like to see in my 2014 OF. As with previous years I can only make 18 in the main file, so 6 will have to be cut. You can each vote once for one team, and the top 18 based on the results, if there is a tie or less than 18 teams get a vote, I will select teams based on where they finished in the 2012/13 season.

Hopefully once everything else is done I will be able to make the remaining 6 teams as team imports for people who want the ones that don't make it into the main file.

Cheers, Paul

10 comments:

  1. paul, i want to ask?? when out opton file pes2014?, and his version of what, BLES01930 or BLUS31322??
    thanks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have a base file out within a couple of days of getting the game for the BLES version mate

      Delete
  2. Difficult this one :( I thought there were 20 teams available this year probably dreaming that though....

    Such a tight division with lots of good teams so hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is tough to choose which is why I'm asking all of you for your favorites :)

      The other 3 leagues have 20 teams, but the div2 is still fixed at 18.

      Delete
  3. paul2478 you converter kit in download for league

    premier league , serieb win ,portoghese ,j-league-messican league -bundesliga please friend end other nacional kit for xbox 360 please friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First I have to get the game, then I will be concentrating on my OF mate. I think 7oy plans to do some kit packs converted to Xbox in a few week though ;)

      Delete
  4. Pes has dropped on our playstation store!!!!
    downloading now.
    victory_22

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really mate? I wasn't expecting it until tomorrow afternoon as the email I got from Sony said Friday. Will try myself now :)

      Delete
  5. hey paul,

    why there is so many wrong faces in PES2014.. will they fix it or update something ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mate, it is because they have started from scratch with the new engine. Konami plan to add 1000+ more faces through DLC over the year, plus once everything else is done I will update them as well.

      Delete