Thursday 13 February 2014

New Konami Updates

Hi guys, as anyone who has played PES today will know a new patch has been released, as long as you are signed into PSN then you will be prompted to download it when you start the game. It fixes a number of bugs & you will receive a list of the updates when you download it.

Konami have also announced that the next data pack including the latest transfers will be released this month. No date has been given as yet but as we are half way through the month it will either have to this time next week or more likely this time in two weeks. Full details can be found here http://uk.games.konami-europe.com/news.do?idNews=762

Because the data pack is coming I will hold off on releasing v2.0 until after that so I can fix up the issues caused by it. I'm still trying to fix the BLAS v1.9, but will most likely now wait until the release of v2.0, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers, Paul

14 comments:

  1. I'm very much impressed by your option file Thank you so much

    Can you fix Classic teams (European Classics and World Classics)?

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sorry mate, I don't like retired players in my game.

      Delete
  2. paul2478 why we don`t have embell in skybet championship... please fix it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because there are not enough emblem slots available mate

      Delete
  3. Paul, do you know Pes editing tools for PS2 please show me ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not edited on PS2 since PES 2009, but you could try this mate http://www.pesoccerworld.com/foro/viewtopic.php?p=2021874

      Delete
  4. How to use option files Pes PS2? help me???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know sorry, like I said I haven't edited on PS2 since PES 2009

      Delete
  5. Are they gonna fix the "too long" load of the shields, shirts, etc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure there is one mate, I think the issue is caused by the new engine on old hardware. They took a little while to load last year & it is worse this year as the files are on average 3 to 4 times as big.

      Delete
  6. I can not be signed to psn​​, my ps3 CFW 3.50, how to signed psn on cfw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry mate, I don't support Jailbroken consoles. You will need to look or ask on sites about Jailbroken consoles ;)

      Delete