Tuesday 25 March 2014

Player Appearances

Hi guys, I have updated the player appearances page & the list of outstanding requests. As I have said before I really bad at making faces so rely on those posted on the various forums to update player appearances. I know of a lot of sites, especially the English speaking ones like PESGaming, PESFan and WENB, but I'm always looking for more.

What I would like to know is if you know of any sites, forims, blogs or YouTube channels where people post face builds for PES, let me know in the comments. Also if you havent already you can still request faces here http://paul2478pesoptionfiles.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/player-appearance-requests-round-5.html

Changing the subject a little the new DLC is out tomorrow, judging by the maintainance times it will be sometime between 2am an 9am GMT. It was released a couple of hours ago for Xbox, I'm trying to get as much info about it as I can, but so far I can say that the NT kits have been updated for the remaining licensed NT's and some of the new faces include Sagna (now has a proper hairstyle & better face), Diego Costa and Andros Townsend. I will update with more details as I get them and all being well v2.2 will be released about this time tomorrow.

Cheers, Paul

10 comments:

  1. Hi Paul,After the new DLC then we have to download ur 2.2 O.F or before that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey paul DLC been out sinc3 early today in the USA for PS3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the new DLC does mess up the OF once again. AAARRRHHH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been told there is a option to say no to updating the line ups which will mean it doesn't get messes up. All I will need to do then is update the NT line ups that it changes ;)

      Delete
    2. I see you found out that it was true it messed up the OF. That is why I passed on that info to prepare you.

      Delete
  4. Everyone gets the faces even if they don't but the DLC. Those that do buy the DLC will get the licensed kit when playing the World Challenge mode, but when playing in existing game modes the kit reverts to the one in my OF.

    ReplyDelete